All of us from the Green Taylor Partners trust that everyone is staying safe and healthy in these interesting times.
There has been a lot of incentives to assist businesses which you would have no doubt seen through the media as well as being updated from our team here at Green Taylor Partners.
One which you may not have seen or missed is the “Economic Survival and Jobs Package” which is funding of $10,000 per business.
This is a Victorian state government initiative to assist small business to survive and keep people employed and will be allocated through a grant process.
The criteria to be eligible is to:
- Employ staff
- Have been shut down or highly impacted by the shutdown restrictions in Victoria
- Have an annual payroll of less than $650,000
- And have a turnover greater than $75,000.
The business must have held an ABN and been operating in Victoria on the 16th March 2020.
This funding can be used to meet your business costs such as;
It can also assist in the funding of:
- Seeking financial, legal or other advice to assist in the support of business continuity planning
- Marketing and communication activities
To apply an application must be submitted online. Please find the link below that will take to information as mentioned above and the online application process.