The Government has recently passed legislation regarding the all important JobKeeper Payment. For all of you that have questions which may include:
- how does this process work?
- which businesses does it apply to?
- who is an eligible employee?
- what if my employees have been stood down?
- does whether superannuation have to be paid?
- what happens if you are self-employed with no employees?
- what happens if you are self-employed you run your business through a Partnership, Trust or Company and you’re not an employee, can you be eligible?
You need to refer to the updated Frequently Asked Questions Fact Sheet from the Treasury Website. This document answers many of the questions you will have and is an excellent resource for employers and employees.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the accounting team at Green Taylor Partners directly on 03 53824761. We are ready and available to help you.