Natasha joined Green Taylor Partners in March 2002 and holds a Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Accounting & Marketing) and is a member of CPA Australia.
Natasha's duties include…
Natasha specialises in the areas of:
- Financial Statement & Income Tax Return preparation for primary producer & business clientele
- Financial Statement & Income Tax Return preparation for Small Business clientele.
- End of year Tax Planning.
- Business Activity Statement preparation.
- SMSF Audit Manager.
- Xero and MYOB Software support.
Outside of work, Natasha has a passionate love of horses and all animals, gardening, cooking and sampling good champagne and cheese!
She enjoys spending time with her son Jack and watching him play junior football for Noraduha Quantong, assisting the preparation of her friends show horses – a great way to see the country.
Contact me on
Blog Posts by Natasha
Lately I have found myself discussing the rules around claiming motor vehicle expenses quite frequently with clients so what better topic to blog about? The following rules apply to individual taxpayers and individual partners of partnerships who use their car for income producing purposes. These rules do not apply to Companies or Trusts. The claim […] Read More