- Daniel Blay
- David Hadley
- Emma Koschitzke
- Georgia Muegel
- Guest Blogger
- Jess Sluggett
- Karen Grainger
- Kerry Schultz
- Matt Richardson
- Natasha Gardner
- Peter Cramer
- Rohan Brown
- Ross Laycock
- Schedule Appointment
- Tax Time 2020
- Green Taylor Partners
- Save for a House Deposit
- Carry-forward superannuation contributions
- Concessions and assistance for First Home Buyers
- Rental Property Investors & The Tax Man
- Tax time is coming! Tips for rental property owners.
- Can You Keep Your Cool in a Falling Stock Market?
- Updating your accounting software
- Main residence and non residents
- Retirement – It’s not (just) about the money!
- Property Investment Traps for Investors to Avoid
- Sharemarket Volatility
- Top 10 tips to help rental property owners avoid common tax mistakes
- Should you buy a holiday house?
- Advice for buying or selling property
- Buying or Selling a Property in Australia?
- A few “To Do” actions before 30 June 2017
- $20,000 Asset Write Off extended to 30th June 2018
- Getting Your House in Order
- Assets Test changes to Aged Pension
- Selling your assets
- 5 Key Strategies to Protect Your Assets
- Did you know… If you’re a Primary Producer you may be eligible for Duty Exemption on a new business vehicle!
- Advantages of Forecasting
- How will a Labor victory affect your SMSF? A possible plan….
- Moneyball, life lessons
- Secrets to get you on the path to profit
- Eat that Frog
- 8 Money Ideas for the Early Years!
- Going broke – some statistics and some reasons…
- “The 8th wonder of the world”
- Tax Planning
- Why do Interest Rates matter for property owners?
- 2016 Federal Budget
- Possible 2016 Federal Budget changes you might want to pre-plan for
- $20,000 small business tax write-off
- Every business needs to master cash flow
- Aged Care – 40/70
- Car Expenses
- 12 Simple Steps to Creating Wealth & Financial Freedom
- 7 Ways to Get Rid of Credit Card Debt for Good!
- Federal Government’s Early Budget Changes
- How do I get JobMaker and how does the Federal Budget’s hiring credit scheme work? – Shane Bryan
- Changes to Casual Overtime Award Clauses – By Shane Bryan
- Green Taylor Partners will be reopening for APPOINTMENT ONLY consultations from Tuesday 9 June 2020.
- 3 Tips to Avoid Burnout From Working From Home.
- Business Support Fund
- Business Strategies to assist your business
- The Hedgehog Concept
- Are you ready for the Single Touch Payroll deadline?
- New Long Service Leave Rules
- The Rule of Three
- Business losses to scams up 23%
- Dual Cab Utes – the ATO is on the lookout
- Should you go guarantor for your adult children?
- New Payments Platform
- How to lose customers to save very little!
- Business lessons from the movie “The Founder”
- Thinking of Selling Your Business? 10 Things You Should Not Do!
- Sacred Cows
- Time to get your head in the cloud
- Decision making in stressful situations
- What lessons can you learn from the rich?
- Superannuation changes from 1 July 2017
- You never stop learning
- David Autor : Why are there still so many jobs?
- Look For Solutions, Not Just Problems
- No Triangles
- Remaining profitable on less income
- Quiet Time is Opportunity Time
- Dealing with Staff Dismissal
- Getting it right the first time
- Watch Out for Industry Disruption
- Small Business Income Tax Offset
- Goal Setting & Success
- Do you have disaster recovery plan for your business?
- Understanding Your Breakeven Revenue
- Work smarter, not harder
- Know your business
- Quality of leadership can make or break a business
- 5 Reasons Why Business Fail To Work as a Team
- How to take your business to the next level
- Global Financial Crisis
- Control the important things you can control!
- Who Moved My Cheese?
- What is customer service for?
- Clients needs and wants
- It’s NO for now, not NO forever
- Failure – Avoid or Embrace?
- Are sales the key to a successful business?
- Andrew Demetriou – Insights into his time as CEO of the AFL
- Putting an appropriate business structure in place from the start
- Wellness in Your Organisation
- The Rule of Three
- If i’m making a profit, why can’t I pay my bills?
- Are You Thinking of Buying or Starting a Business?
- Can Your Business Culture Make a Difference?
- A Simple Smile Could Drive Profits by Over 200%!
- 5 Life Lessons for Business Success
- Are your business systems costing you?
- Macca’s: The Empire built on Systems
- Time for Reflection
- The Powers of Gratitude
- 7 Key Factors That WILL Maximise The Value Of Your Business
- 5 ways to get paid quicker!
- What is my Structure?
- The WHY: The Importance of explaining WHY you are in business
- Golf & Business… More similarities than you’d think!
- Are You Burying Your Head in the Sand?
- 3 secrets to get you on the path to Profit!
- The Fine Line between Business Failure and Business Success
- Learn how to motivate your Team
- “Eat that Frog” to beat Procrastination!
- Interested in a FREE safety consultation for your business?
- Are your workers Employees or Contractors? The ATO is checking!
- Guarantee your Business Success (or substantially improve your odds!)
- Cold Calls from Stockbrokers
- Customer Service; What a difference it can make
- Business Failures on the Rise; What can you do now to avoid being a statistic?
- Fish! A powerful parable that will help you love the work you do!
- JobKeeper Extension
- State & Federal Government Business Support
- It’s time to lodge your July JobKeeper declaration!
- Early Access to Superannuation – Make the Decision Wisely! By Matt Richardson
- JobKeeper Monthly Declarations Now Open
- Coronavirus Land Tax Relief – Do you qualify? By Matt Richardson
- Working from home during COVID-19
- JobKeeper Update – MYOB & Xero provide set up guidance
- Important Jobkeeper Update
- Open for Business
- JobKeeper Announcement Update
- Continued Employment Issues – Coronavirus
- Update – Economic Response to Coronavirus
- Economic Response to Coronavirus
- Peter Cramer: Why haven’t you got a Will yet??!!
- Pension Loan Scheme for Retirees
- Estate Planning & Superannuation – Who do you NEED in control of your SMSF?
- Superannuation Planning – What is happening / What might happen??
- Never too early for tax planning
- Elder Abuse – Can you Recognise the Signs?
- The 6 Financial Mistakes To Avoid In your 50’s
- Succession and Estate planning. Where to start.
- Inheriting Capital Assets
- How have you dealt with your Digital Life in your Will?
- Four important steps in planning for aged care
- Retirement – Its not just about the money!
- Have you documented your Estate planning?
- 5 Key Strategies for Estate Planning Evening
- Carry-forward Super Contributions (An important reminder!) by Matt Richardson
- WHAT ARE THE SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL INVESTORS? – Matt Richardson
- Becoming a Better Investor
- Going to Court: A Guide to Recovering Costs
- Great opportunity or am I getting ripped off?
- Financial education – Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Don’t give shares to children – Minor Shareholders
- Some basic financial tips for school leavers
- 5 Smart Rules for Life and Death
- Civil Penalties for Trustees of SMSF’s
- Four investing myths
- What have I learned in the last 6 weeks?
- Defence Housing Australia (DHA) property investments – How good are they?
- Investing for Income – Is it time to think differently?
- Hey property investors – want a Christmas bonus?
- What makes a smart property investor?
- A reminder about the power of compounding
- How important are dividends?
- What Makes a Great Investment Property?
- Don’t Make These Property Investment Mistakes
- I want to invest in property – What do I do now?
- The best gift you can give your children
- Investing in Cash can be risky too!
- A great present for your kids this Christmas – that will last forever!
- What does the current Banksia predicament teach us?
- Using a Buyer’s Agent to purchase property
- Superannuation Guarantee to increase from 1 July 2021
- Employees – Want some easy money??
- Super Changes – It is starting to happen!
- Will you be living on 30% of the income in retirement?
- The (Super) Times are a Changin’
- SMSF’s – a good news story
- SMSF penalties – You need to be aware!
- ATO Interviewing SMSF Trustees
- So – what is going to happen with superannuation taxes? (pure speculation)
- SPAA SMSF National Conference
- An insight into what the ATO is targeting with Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- SMSF – Important Super Update!
- Borrowing to Buy Property in a SMSF…The Real Truth!
- Dishonesty Convictions and your SMSF
- Operating Standards changes for SMSF Trustees!
- Is a Self Managed Super Fund right for me?
- The TRUTH about Superannuation Taxes
- Upcoming changes to SMSF rules you need to be aware of!
- Catching up with our new SMSF Members
- New Changes for Self Managed Superannuation Trustees
- Personal tax cuts – What employers need to do now!
- Final Tax Planning Options for 2016
- Key historical tax rules
- ATO targeting rental properties
- So the Tax System needs an overhaul? What else is new!!!?
- Last Minute things to attend to minimise tax – or create refunds!
- SBE’s – You might only have 7 days left to get accelerated tax benefits!
- What’s all this “hoo-ha” about FBT & Cars?
- It’s that time of year again… Tax Planning Time!
- Rohan Brown: Web conferencing and meetings – The new norm
- Exciting enhancements for MYOB Essentials!
- Xero + Hubdoc = less work, more play…
- Computer security
- The internet of things, the Jetsons are becoming reality
- Add-on Software
- Email Etiquette
- Old is New Again…the Latest Cloud Based Accounting Software Solutions!
- The Evolution of Accounting Software
- Take a Digital Detox
- Did you know you can package an iPad/Tablet through your wage?
- The Information Age: Friend or Foe?
- Laptops, Ultrabooks, Tablets, Netbooks… What are they all and what do they do?
- Fact or Fantasy?
- What is your Disaster backup plan?
- MYOB in the Cloud
- Moving into the Cloud… or not?
Tools & Resources
- Employee Entitlements and Rights
- Working Holiday Makers
- Don’t End This Year… Start The Rest Of Your Life
- ASIC Money Smart
- Urgent versus important
- My three words for the coming new financial year
- Sacred Cows
- GTP Website Resources
- What is Your Comfort Zone?
- What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
- Stay safe if shopping online this Christmas
- Are Online Shoppers only concerned with Price?
- Stop Making Excuses – Just Do Something!
- Cap on Self Education Expenses Delayed
- 6 Easy Stress Management Strategies
- What is the value of good advice?
- How to avoid being ripped off!