Daniel joined Green Taylor Partners in 2008 and has a background in Business Operational Management (Retail & Hospitality), Real Estate and Finance.
Daniel's duties include…
Daniel specialises in:
- Business Performance & Development
- Business Mentoring & Tax Planning.
- Profit and Cash flow maximisation
- Financial Statement & Income Tax Return preparation
- Business Activity & PAYG Instalment Activity Statement preparation
- MYOB and Xero Cloud Software Support
Outside of Green Taylor Partners, Daniel enjoys spending time with his wife Martene, daughter Alexandra and family & friends.
Daniel also enjoys exercising, the occasional game of golf at Horsham Golf Club, spending time at the family farm and reading a wide range of literature and business journals.
Contact me on
Blog Posts by Daniel
I’ve worked in several workplaces in my life. Some with a great culture and some not so great. Culture is the values, belief systems, attitudes and the set of assumptions that people in a workplace share. In my experience, a positive workplace culture improves teamwork, raises the morale, increases productivity and efficiency, and enhances retention […] Read More